1. Visit the Review Page
2. Sign in or Create an Account
You’ll need to sign in to your Amazon account or create an account in order to leave a review.
3. Write a Review
Scroll down to the review section of the listing (Photo below). Start your review.
I only want honest reviews. I’m not asking you to give me a five-star review if you didn’t think it was that caliber. This is my first novel, so I know not everyone will think it’s the best book ever. Click the stars and write a quick review. It doesn’t even need to be lengthy at all. You can give me quick feedback and leave it at that if you want.
A few ideas for your review:
- Why did you choose the rating you did?
- What did you like or dislike about the story?
- Who would you recommend this book to?
- What kind of doubts did you have about purchasing my book in the first place?
- How did I do relative to what you were expecting?
Here’s the Review Page one more time.
4. Share My Book
Whether it’s sharing a link, sharing feedback, sending a PDF copy to a friend, I just want my book to be read. I don’t care how someone receives the book as long as they want to spend time reading what I have written. I think that’s the coolest compliment ever — or, second coolest behind someone who has read my book and takes the time to share it with their friends 🙂